Friday

Confession Friday

We survived another week! This week was a tiring one and there's still more to do this weekend! 
Any fun plans this weekend? We are supposedly having fabulous weather this weekend! Sadly it may not be here to stay. Fingers crossed that we will not be getting any more winter weather.
Let's do this! 
Join the link-up here.



{1} I confess that I am re-vamping my workout and eating routine. I have been successful on the workout part. The eating part is getting better. I may not of tried re-vamping all my food right before that time of the month...fail.

{2} I confess that I had a dream the other night with my little Bailey in it. After yoga that day I got a little emotional in the car when I started thinking about my dream. I miss my little fluffer so much.

{3} I confess that as much as I moaned/complained/hated studying over Spring Break that it is safe to say that it has paid off! It was a stressful week with the test and practical but I am happy that it turned out so well.

{4} I confess that I do not grocery shop well. I always think that I do a good job (I do get things that I need!) but then dinner rolls around and kabam! I suddenly have nothing to put together. 

{5} I confess that I liked getting my feet rubbed but I do not like rubbing/touching anyone's feet. I shouldn't receive without giving but I just don't like touching feet. I really won't complain if Daniel wants to rub mine though!

{6} I confess that I can never seem to get all of the laundry done. Literally there is always something on the bottom that doesn't fit so it continues to stay on the bottom as more dirty clothes get piled on top. Ever wander where those yoga pants you haven't seen for a bit are? They are chilling with the lost souls of the laundry bin. 

{7} I confess that I feel accomplished this morning. I went to the gym, did some studying, took the dogs on a walk, tidied up the house - all before class! Phew!

Happy Friday and have a fantastic weekend! And if you are having some nice weather get out and enjoy it!



4 comments

  1. There is nothing worse than going to the grocery store, spending nearly $200 and trying to figure out something to make for dinner, and being at a complete loss. Totally with you girl!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happens all the time! I need to get my meal planning together.

      Delete
  2. Doesn't a productive morning change how the whole day feels?! I love that! Good luck with your fitness/eating revamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really makes the day that much better! Thank you :) I am just tweaking a few things so it shouldn't be all too bad

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.