Friday

Confession Friday Link-up

Join the link-up here!




{1} I confess that I don't know what to wear anymore because of this weather. We have literally had every season in the span of a week. I'm ready for some consistency!

{2} I confess that this week has been a bit rough class wise and Daniel's family lost a grandparent. I know there's a light at the tunnel though!

{3} I confess that I am so happy that I start spring break later today. Though I am not happy that I have to teach myself an entire A&P chapter during break.

{4} I confess that Ash and I have had a strained relationship these past few days. If you have to poop you go to the door. How is that so difficult?! The other nugget does it perfectly!

{5} I confess that I am getting a massage today as a B-day present and I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to it! 

{6} I confess that I am starting my summer job hunt today. Wish me luck! 

{7} I confess that I am thinking about switching my gym routine around. I use to wake up and go early - it felt great and made feel as if I accomplished a lot before 8AM. Lets see if I can do it again!

Happy Friday everyone!!


3 comments

  1. Nice to meet you, Hanna :-)
    You have a charming blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too! Thank you :) I am always glad to hear that people enjoy my ramblings!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE early morning work outs! Makes the day feel more productive and its one less thing to try and squeeze in. Sorry for your lose. My best to Daniel and his family.

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.