Monday

March Favs!

As I said in my Friday post, I cannot believe that March has come and gone and April is already here!
March was a good month for me and I discovered plenty of new things to love!
Let's get started.

{1} It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette

Part of my Birthday present from Daniel was an Ulta gift card and I spent it wisely! 
I LOVE this palette. It is a matte palette with a transforming pearl shade if you are interested in making a shade a bit more frosted. The matte shades go on incredibly smooth and do not look chalky at all. 

{2} MAC's Peackykeen Blush


I've had this blush for a few years now and I recently pulled it back out since we've had some warmer weather. I forgot how much I like this blush. It is such a nice spring/summer blush that gives a nice flush to the cheeks!

{3} Loreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon


Another old-y but a goody! I bought one of these when they first came out and was really impressed! I have recently been using it again and forgot how much I liked it when I first got it. You can get some in a darker shade than your skin tone and use it as a way to contour your face! I will definitely be getting a few more of these. 

{4} NYX soft matte lip cream

I own a few of these and I love them. I have had no problem with them drying out my lips, they smell like a vanilla cupcake to me, and they stain my lips! They also come in a nice variety of shades!

{5} Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls

I saw this stuff on Pinterest and decided to pick it up when I saw it in my local Target. I have naturally wavy hair and I like to accentuate the waves a little bit. I have had issues finding  something that will give me a little more oomf while not making my hair sticky and/or hard. I put a dab of this stuff in my hair when it is air drying and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and gives my waves a little something extra!

{6} Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Hand and Body Scrub

...If you love shower products like I do go buy this stuff! It smells SO good and leaves my skin feeling so soft. There are different scents available but I am loving this one!

{7} Rewined Candles


These natural soy candles are made in Charleston, SC are they are to die for! I am biased because I absolutely love the seasonal Mimosa scent but they have a great selection of scent like champagne, chardonnay, merlot, pinot grigio, etc!

{8} Frozen


I know, I know - I was late to jump on the bandwagon. Frozen finally hit Redbox and I snatched it up as soon as it was available. What a heartwarming movie! If you haven''t seen it...go rent it, now! :)


That is it! What have you been loving during the month of March?


Happy Monday friends!


5 comments

  1. love your blog, I just came across it and immediately followed! Im a new blogger and would love if you checked out my page =] love peachy keen blush btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely go check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Oooooo. I will have to try Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls! I like cream hair products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you too! Lovely post!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.