Friday

Confession Friday! A Link-Up That Didn't Quite Work Out This Week

It's Friday!! This week is a little different and I am actually sad that it is Friday because that means I have to start class again on Monday. 
Besides me complaining about class, lets get to the confessions for this week!
This link-up is hosted by Leslie at A Blonde Ambition. It didn't quite work out today but go check out Leslie's blog and I had this post ready to go so you guys can read my confessions anyway! 


{1} I confess that I am not ready to start classes again. I have enjoyed my week off and would like to have some more time off, please!

{2} I confess that leaving the island was hard. There were so many more things to explore/do and I am saddened that we missed out - but am also thankful of all the things we did manage to do!

{3} I confess that it was so nice to see my mom for almost an entire week. I think her and my dad need to move closer in the near-ish future. (*hint hint wink wink* if you're reading this mom!)

{4} I confess that Daniel, my mom, and I went to Chef and the Farmer for dinner last night. Daniel and I went before to celebrate a special occasion and fell in love - naturally we had to take my mom. Last night didn't let us down!

Yum!

{5} I confess that I may have a new favorite quote: 
It's very relevent to my life at the moment and it is always a good reminder.

{6} I confess that my mom cleaned my kitchen while she was here. Thanks mom :) I let it get a little out of control when I had limited time before break.

{7} I confess that I miss reading. I use to read all the time and then high school hit and my class load hasn't ceased since then. I really need to get back into it and find a good book. Any suggestions? I'll read just about anything!

That is it for this week! I hope everyone has a great day and has some nice R&R to look forward to this weekend :) 


6 comments

  1. Loved your confessions this week Hanna! My mom is so good about cleaning when she is at my house too... sometimes I feel bad about it, but she is just such a good cleaner... why can't I get MY house that clean when I do it? I will never know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt does that to me when she visits. I'll find her cleaning and try to stop her because she's on vacation but apparently cleaning is http://simplykierstenc.blogspot.com/2014/03/five-on-friday-church-retreat-edition.html for some people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! I definitely appreciated it but felt bad that she was cleaning my house, haha.

      Delete
  3. I'm still with you on the confessions! Fortunately I had a post on standby so I went with that for today. I will be sharing my confessions tomorrow. I LOVE that quote and LOVE mommies who clean when they visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read your post today and confessions tomorrow ;) Moms are the best!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.