Monday

The Dog is Shunning Me

"They both look dead." That is the exact sentence I told my mom and Daniel after I picked up the nuggets on Friday. Thankfully their neuters went well and I was able to get them as soon as I was out of class.
I was excited to get them (remember, pathetic nugget mom over here) and I certainly wasn't expecting what I got when I showed up at the vets office. Both of them were wearing cones of shame and they almost lost it when another dog wanted to say hi. Poor things were half awake and traumatized I'm sure. After a successful (yet pitiful) car ride home, I discovered that Ash just wanted to be snuggled and Boone decided that he would not move while wearing the cone of shame and that he would shun me all at the same time. 



Awe, my babies! 
The next morning they sprung back to life like anything didn't happen! It's been a chore trying to keep them quieter than normal. Thankfully they love walks and the weather was so nice so we went out and walked for a bit. 

Daniel worked the entire weekend. I spent most of the weekend studying and cleaning the house. Of course I didn't get as much done as I had imagined but that's because I spent half of Saturday running around trying to find a certain flavor of greek yogurt ice-cream for the desert I made for Daniel that night and spent another chunk looking for some treats and a toy for the nuggets as they recover. 

Even though Daniel had to work Sunday, he got off at a decent time so we were able to spend sometime together and watch August Osage County. Such a raw and real movie. I enjoyed it very much. 

When I was out and about this weekend I did pick up a great little treasure...
Meet the Dammit Doll! They have small ones and large ones. What a funny idea. I bought my mom one also, haha. 



You can check them out here and locate a location near you if interested.

My weekend flew right on by. I don't think I'm ready for Monday but alas here we are and here we go!

Anyone do anything fun this weekend?




1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.