Friday

Five on Friday!

We are switching it up a bit this week!
Happy Friday! Give yourself a pat on the back because we all deserve one.

{1} My Target is getting a cosmetics department makeover! I heard whisperings of this but I never thought the Target here would be included on that list. Well it is and I am happy to say that they weren't even done with rearranging everything and there were a few new make-up brands!



{2} The nuggets were neutered and they wore the cone of shame! You can see pictures in my post from earlier in the week! 



{3} The fact that Oberon is back on the shelves AND I managed to find Blue Moons Summer Honey Wheat! I fell in love with Blue Moons seasonal summer beer two summers ago. Last summer I could not for the life of me find it anywhere! Yesterday I went to Fresh Market to get a few things and there it was! Also, Oberon is fantastic and seasonal so get your hands on it!



{4} The weather! It is a gorgeous day with a high of 72. Of course we are expected to get rain all weekend. Oh North Carolina - you never seem to fully pull it together.



{5} My BKR water bottle. I know to some it is just a water bottle, but I drink a lot of water so I wanted something to tote around easily. I had two Camelbak's and as much as I loved them - they both decided to give up on me. Granted I haven't had my BKR all that long but it goes everywhere with me and even though it's glass it is incredibly sturdy. Website



Happy Friday!! Any fun plans for the weekend?

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.