Friday

Confession Friday!

Whew, another week done! Well almost.

Let's get to the confessions of the week, shall we?



{1} I confess that the nuggets went in to get neutered today. I am a pathetic fur mamma and thought it was slightly sad when I came home from the gym and had no puppies to great me. Sad isn't it? I love my fur children. 

{2} Since we are on the topic of fur children...If I could put a pasture around my future house and let Velvet stick her head through the windows I would. Yep.

{3} I confess that on the way home from the barn on Thursday I barely avoided an accident. Long story short, some guy didn't see that the car in front of him was stopped and had to hit the breaks so hard that you could smell the burning rubber and see the smoke. So what does he decide to do instead of rear ending the truck? He decided to just cut across my lane and pull into the exit of a church.
Erg! Thankfully for him he avoided both the truck and my car but come on people use your brain! That could of ended really badly. 

{4} I confess after that shock and awe, I went home and managed to grab the last seat in the summer class that I need/wanted! I am so relieved! Now to I just need to find a job!

{5} I confess that it is once again wasp season. I hate wasps. Especially those big cicada killer wasps...
I could live happily without those in my life. Horrifying. 

{6} I confess that I was so excited to have some free time this weekend (AKA no tests next week!) but then I found out that Daniel has to work for sure Saturday and possibly Sunday. Darn. 

{7} I confess that I don't think I've had Starbucks for about a week - maybe even longer! Incredible you say? I know! 

Have a great weekend everyone!!


4 comments

  1. Great confessions this week - so happy about your class... work will come soon too! It is hard to be patient though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Especially when you're trying to get it all worked out, but I know it will :)

      Delete
  2. Without dogs...nobody gives a shit when you get home. I feel you on that one ;) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.