Monday

Easter Weekend

First off, I would like to say that I am not ready for this week. Nope, nope, nope. 
This weekend was a great one and I was not ready for it to end!

I didn't have class on Friday but ran around like a mad person so it didn't feel like I had the day off. Daniel got off of work early on Friday so that we could drive to my parents house and beat the traffic Friday afternoon. We made the trip to my parents without a hitch. I was able to watch Say Yes to the Dress with my mom Friday night which was great because we usually 'watch' it together via texting, haha. 

 My mom always has Easter baskets :)
We had so much good food but I loved this tart from Fresh Market!

Saturday was BUSY! I ran around with my mom to pick up my dads Birthday cake, the rest of the Easter food, and we managed to do a little shopping, and go to the Farmers Market! 
One of the vendors at the Farmers Market has the best homemade ice-cream. We got chocolate with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and it was amazing. I was so sad that there was no way it could survive the 3 hour car ride and make it to my house :(
That night we went to dinner for my dads Birthday and had some great food at Southern Roots. 
Sunday was a great day that consisted of family time, a nice walk/workout session with my dad, some fantastic food, and a safe car ride home. We did have a little mishap when Ash threw up in my car twice. So that was a lot of fun - but the important thing is we all made it safely. 

Boone really enjoyed our car ride.

It was so nice to see my parents and sister and spend the Easter Holiday with them. 
Did all of you have a nice Easter? 
Is anyone else boarding the struggle bus with me today? 

Here are some words of wisdom that I think I needed to hear this morning:

1 comment

  1. I agree... Monday came WAY too fast this week! Looks like you had a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.