Friday

Friday Top Five

We made it! 
Okay, I had an easy week between my lack of work and the weather but I hope I enjoyed it to the best of my ability because next week my original job schedule switches and I also start my second job. 
The little nuggets aren't going to know what has hit them when they get stuck in the crate - they've been spoiled and out all this week! 

To start Friday off I will be linking up with these ladies:
Karli
Caroline



One// The nuggets have absolutely loved the fact that we had a good amount of snow for a day and a half! We went out and played and they couldn't be happier!



Two// I am never riding again. Seriously. Between the snow and the rain/all the rain we are supposedly getting next week I will never be able to ride. It has almost been two weeks since the show and the last time I've ridden! We have two upcoming shows and we all really need to get back into the saddle. Even though I can't ride I was finally able to make it out to the barn one day to play with my boy.



Three// I know a large amount of the south has been trapped inside their house -me included- because of the snow and ice. Since I have also been on my butt in the house I have been catching up on my lack of pinterest-ing and stumbled across this great specimen that I feel has pretty much summed up my life the past few days...


Four// If you have ever felt the need to donate to a great cause then I suggest you look into the Pet Food Pantry of Eastern NC. I learned about this organization through Facebook and learned that the Pet Food Pantry collects food/toys/treats/cat litter, etc to give to families in need. Currently there is a huge controversy over Purina's Beneful food and how it may be harming dogs. The Pet Food Pantry is taking all precautions and pulled all the Beneful bags from their shelves. Because of this, they have lost a hunk of their food to give. So please consider making a donation so they can replenish what food they lost so they can continue to give food to owners down on their luck.


Five// This weekend I am going to my parents, which means I get to make a run to Sephora! I am in need of a new foundation and have decided to take the plunge and get Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I know it is a cult favorite and I can't deny that the coverage and finish is right up my ally. So tell me...have you tried the Sheer Glow Foundation? Do you currently use it? Love it? Hate it?


Happy Friday!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.