Wednesday

Recent Drug Store Makeup Finds

I am always on the hunt for a good deal. While there are a few high end makeup items that I do think are totally worth the money - there's also another hunk that is just 'meh'. 



Every time that I sneak into the drugstores or Ulta (the drugstore section), I always see what is new in the makeup department. 
I have had the chance to play with a few of these items but I really want to test them out a few times/a few ways before I tell you my thoughts on each one.

1
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
I will give you a full rundown on this blush but it is safe to say that I have played with this and it is currently my favorite blush.

2
L'oreal Infallible Pro-Spray
I managed to snag one of these in Ulta but I haven't been able to try it out. I am wondering if it will be good enough to replace my Urban Decay Setting Spray!

3
Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine in Florence
Saw this little sucker when I went to pick Luminoso up and almost died of happiness. I love foiled shadows and finding some at the drugstore was even better. I will play around with them a bit and see how they perform before I give you the full rundown! 

4
L'oreal True Match Foundation
Always on the hunt for a good drugstore foundation with a luminous/natural finish. I have heard that people like this foundation so I wanted to give it a shot. Unfortunately I do believe that I am in-between two shades right now but that will change come summer.

5
Almay Smart Shade Lip Butter
I will admit that I have played with these also and I am impressed. If you see some I suggest you grab a few if you have a love of lip butters like I do. I am hoping to snatch some of the NYX Intense Butter Gloss soon!

If you are dying to have an individual review on any of the above items - or any thing else for that matter - just let me know :)


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.