Wednesday

January Favorites!

I have to admit my favorites for the month of January are a bit sparse. 
Between the gym, barn, and work I haven't been wearing a ton of makeup (it's sad, I know!) and therefore haven't really discovered anything new. So forgive me if I have mentioned a few items before.

{1} 
Nectar of Nature Repairing Lip Balm with Nut Oil
I want to preface this by saying that I am so sorry to you (and myself) because I cannot figure out how to get this product in the US. My friend in Germany sent it in my Christmas package while she was in France - and of course I am in love with this lip balm and am desperately trying to get more.
It has a nice scent and it really hydrates my lips! Pure heaven.



{2} 
My go to highlighter either on my cheek bones or for the inner corner of my eyes. Beautiful, pigmented, and priced well. Can't get much better than that!



{3} 
Just beautiful. This is one of my go to shades when I just need something quick. I can pat this eye shadow all over my lid, add a nice neutral brown to my crease, highlight my inner corner, and done! 



{4}
I received this product slightly before Christmas. I haven't perfected it as much as I would like to but I know I will get there and I am really impressed with the creaminess and longevity of this product.

{5}
If you want a light and uplifting read then I highly suggest you pick this book up!



What did you love in January?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.