Friday

Friday Favorites!

Linking up with this trio of lovely ladies:



1::


Yep, that is all ice! I took this picture on Wednesday so you can imagine what it was like on Tuesday. Everyone had a snow day ice day on Tuesday, even Daniel! I ended up working for a bit and am thrilled that Daniel was able to drive me in a vehicle that has 4 wheel drive because I don't think I would have made it in my car.

2::



Dreaming of warmer weather. It has been absolutely freezing this week and all I can think of is spring and some warm weather! Today I am heading to the Horseware Ireland Tent Sale in the frigid cold so of course I need some warm Starbucks to keep me motivated!

3:: 


This is hard for me to say because in my mind I failed encountered a set back. At the end of last week I learned that I was placed on the alternate list for the accelerated nursing program that I applied to. Heart breaking. So what's a girl to do? Persevere. I know this is what I want to do and one way or another it will happen.

4:: 



On a brighter note you may notice a new accessory I have been rocking...
That's right! A day after I had my heart ripped out I learned that I get to spend the rest of my life with a person who truly cares about me. Then we went out to a fabulous dinner so that definitely didn't hurt ;) 

5::


I am excited to share with you all that I tried spaghetti squash for the first time this week and I loved it! I will share the recipe I made this week as well as try out a few more recipes and hopefully find some more to share! 


2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.