Monday

Why Do We Do This Again?

That was the famous saying from this weekend - why do we do this again?
We were referring to horse shows and why we go out and ride in blistering cold, and windy, 30 degree weather. Oh yes! I didn't even show but I went and watched my baby go around the course like an old pro at his first show! Definitely worth standing outside in the freezing cold. Us horse people are either A) crazy B) totally dedicated to our sport or C) all of the above.



So it is safe to say that I spent the majority of the end of week/weekend at the horse show.
On Saturday my mom came to visit and watched me have a lesson on Remi. Then we stayed and supported the rest of the crew before eating a super late Valentine's dinner at the Mexican restaurant.

Remi thinks horse show life is tuff stuff

My mom brought me some super cute Valentine's present and they are perfect for me! I got this adorable Beenie Boo (I have wanted one forever!) and a Starbucks cup so I can further my addiction :)



Sunday we went to the grocery store and then my mom, Daniel, and I enjoyed some blood orange mimosas and a piece of chocolate orange cheesecake at brunch. It was SO good!

So good!

This weekend was such an enjoyable, but cold, one! This coming week is going to be freezing. Look at this madness. I usually don't mind the cold but every single day that it has been cold here it is always accompanied by wind. Yesterday we had 20-30mph wind gusts. No thanks! 


How was your weekend?
Are you also frozen or have you been enjoying some nice weather?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.