Monday

A First Glimpse Of Spring?

This weekend I was able to enjoy the most beautiful weather!
Friday wasn't super warm but it wasn't near as cold as it had been. So that night we headed out to a local steak house with one of Daniel's high school buddies and his fiancé. Brent and Jamie have continuously been fun to hang out with and Friday night was no exception!
I of course was so caught up in talking and my food that I didn't take any pictures on Friday night. Utter failure.

But never fear because I made up for it on Saturday and Sunday!

Saturday was spent partially working and then in the evening Daniel, Ashley, and I a banquet for one of the horse organizations I am a member of. Even though it was a mad rush for all three of us to get ready on time, it all ended up alright! We made it on time (little miracles!) and arrived to a free bar - score! 

Ashley and I





I unfortunately do not have the final/group barn picture on my phone but I did snag a few of barn members in their divisions.




Beautiful iPhone pics, no??

We enjoyed food and good company before going home for the night to crash.


Sunday was such a beautiful day. Temperatures hit the mid 60's and there was a a slight breeze. In order to take advantage of the day we ended up outside as soon as possible. The nuggets enjoyed a nice long walk before Daniel and I headed out to run some errands and grab brunch!

Mmm, eggs Benedict

Enjoying the warm weather

After running errands Daniel went home and I headed back out to get my nails done. I am loving the dusty pink/rose color!


All ready for Valentine's Day!

I ended the day by getting my car washed and cooking some lettuce tacos.
Did you have a nice weekend? Let me know :)


2 comments

  1. I am all about dusty pink this year... I sort of feel like my grandma, loving a color that is so close to mauve it is borderline ridiculous... but I can't help it. Your nails look great, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not a bright pink type of girl (for the most part) and I didn't really want to do a stark red for V-day. Once I saw this color I was hooked!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.