Monday

Currently {Weekend Edition}

I feel as if time is just passing me by. The weekend - poof! January - poof, gone! 

Friday night we were lazy bums and I enjoyed every second of it. Daniel cooked breakfast for dinner and then we watched TV. Which comes to my first current love...I binged watched Love, Lust, or Run all of Friday night. 


Saturday I worked and discovered what it's like to deal with a 3 year old who is randomly having separation issues again. That night Daniel and I went out with one of my friends from the barn and her boyfriend. Thankfully the boys got on well and even though our food wasn't the best I did enjoy my favorite beer of the moment - Red Oak! 



Sunday we ran some errands and we finally went and painted pottery, which I have been dying to do for months! I know Daniel was slightly dreading it but once he got there and found a beer mug he could paint - oh my goodness - he fell in love and I think got way more into it than I did! 

Look at that concentration!

Considering that sucked up much more of our day than we anticipated we went home to prepare meals for the week and then watched the Superbowl/I watch for the commercials. Then I read Isle of Palms and drank some tea before bed. I picked up Isle of Palms because I had read The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank (which was so good!) and decided to pick up another of her books.


So that's it! How was your weekend?
Wednesday I should have my January favorites up!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.