Friday

Weekly Top 5

Linking up with these lovely ladies:
Karli
Leslie




{1} 
This is what happens when your dryer stops working...
No fun. Oh and that mountain of clothes in the closet? I need my dryer back ASAP!




{2} 
These chocolates! Oh my goodness. Not only are they beautiful but they taste so good.
It is gourmet chocolate sitting at your local Fresh Market!
If you are a chocolate lover then go get some :)



{3} 
I am in love with this grey nail color that I recently had done! It is so pretty with that pink/purple sparkle. This is my new go to color!



{4} 
Since we are close to Valentines day I do not feel so bad about talking about chocolate and now this delicious chocolate peanut butter popcorn! I literally had to stop myself from devouring the whole bag when I first opened it. The chocolate peanut butter is limited edition so I have to stock up!



{5}
Do you see that?! Gas is $1.99! I can live with this :)



Happy Friday!


8 comments

  1. I love that nail color too- and your accent nail is so pretty! That chocolate peanut butter popcorn sounds delicious! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The popcorn is so good! I finished the bag...oops

      Delete
  2. I would just die if my dryer stopped working - especially in the winter :( Happy Friday though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a pain. At least I can dry them, haha.

      Delete
  3. LOVE the nail color! What is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is shellac. It is not OPI or the white bottled shellac. It came in a dark grey bottle and it was number 09. I wish I knew the name!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.