Friday

Freaky Friday {Link-ups}

Today I am linking up with these lovely ladies:
Karli
Leslie
Caroline

{1} 
Currently crunching on these lovely chocolate yogurt covered banana chips from Fresh Market. I have a major sweet tooth and in order to not completely indulge myself in food I do not need I munch on a few of these instead to kill my cravings.



{2} 
Currently crushing on these sweat pants from Lou and Grey. Can we say comfortable?! Seriously do yourself a favor and buy a pair or two!
Please note the ones in the link aren't exactly the ones I have but the only difference is that my pockets don't zip. Also, I bum around in mine, haha.



{3}
We experienced two beautiful days with temperatures in the 60's so I decided to bathe Remi. This is the aftermath...

Remi 1 - Bath 0

{4}
Tuesday night I had a scare when someone range the doorbell at 7PM. I am a bit of a coward when alone at night - especially when the porch light doesn't work. This was me...



{5}
I am so excited for:
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt!
Link Here!







Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.