Monday

"Is There Anymore Alka Seltzer??"

That statement is pretty much what my weekend consisted of.
Friday night I started getting that feeling that a cold was coming on. No surprise considering the kiddos I watch have both been sick and I'm surprised it took me this long to get sick.

Just because I was sick did not mean it stopped me from enjoying my weekend!
Friday afternoon Daniel was home super early (win!) so we decided to head out and get some hibachi.
That night we binged on Netflix and crashed.

Saturday morning I was not feeling so hot but being the stubborn one that I am, I dragged myself to the gym for a great hour long cardio workout. Daniel went to work and I proceeded to clean and bum around the house until our plans that night. That night we got together with one of Daniel's high school buddy and his fiancĂ© and had some beer and Mexican food. We had such a good time so I only managed to snap this wonderful/attractive picture of us sitting on the couch.


I ended up in bed way too late Saturday night and it took its toll on me. So on Sunday I woke up and felt like poop. I literally trudged around all day while living off of Alka Seltzer Cold.

Because I had no appetite I enjoyed a smoothie and bummed on the couch most of the day.

Like my jammies?!

Today  I am feeling a bit better (hooray!) so I headed out to deal with my transcript dilemma and spent my morning on two different campuses. The good news is, I now am certain that everything has been submitted and taken care of!


I also did lots of walking while trying to find the admissions building. 

So, how was your weekend? I hope you feel better than I do!


1 comment

  1. That is a lot going on for someone not feeling well! You look gorg in the picture on the top! Love your shirt/hair!!!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.