Monday

The Greene Women Take Raleigh {Weekend Fun}

I hope plenty of you have been enjoying your long weekend!
For those of you who do not have a long weekend - I am sorry and Daniel is working and feels your pain.

This weekend was exciting and eventful! 
Saturday night Daniel and I headed out for date night and went to the Boiler Room to enjoy Burgers and oysters. Well Daniel enjoyed oysters. I had my usual butter bean burger and it never disappoints! 
We ventured away from our usual appetizer of pimento cheese and ordered the chili cheese fries instead. Oh my gosh, you guys they were incredibly sloppy and good! It wouldn't be a good date night without having some beer to wash all the food down :) 


Sunday morning I drove to Raleigh to meet my mom and my sister to get our hair done and spend some time together. 
This was a rare occurrence because my sister just doesn't get up that early but my mom managed to drag her out of bed just so we can have moments like this one.


After our hair appointment we headed to brunch at Mia Francesca and it was incredibly good.


I had the Benedict and yes those are crispy risotto cakes under the poached eggs! 
I also had a Grand Mimosa and did not get a picture because I was to busy drinking it. 

After rolling out of the restaurant we did a little shopping and I discovered my new favorite store - Lou and Grey. We all know I am a neutral type of lady - neutral nails, neutral eye makeup, etc. These clothes are comfy and go with anything. Win/win yea?!

After a long and fun Sunday I went home and promptly crashed on the couch with many plans for Monday.
Today ended up being a beautiful day so I had to take a trip to the barn and visit Remi.
So while I worked on my grey washing skills, Remi slowly learned how to be a patient little show horse in training. I scrubbed his socks and did his tail. Works in progress people - especially the tail.

This is Remi's "Mom are we done yet?" face.
Patience little grasshopper, patience. 

How has your weekend been?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.