Friday

Five on Friday

Today I am linking up with Caroline to bring you my five on Friday!

{1} 
First and foremost - happy 2015 everyone! I hope you all did something fun. I was in bed by 11:30.


{2}
If you know me then you know that I am not a weenie about many things, but spiders turn me into a shrieking school girl. So I was pleasantly un-surprised when I returned home this week and went to the barn and had a little visitor in my tack trunk.
This is not okay, people! Not only is it a spider but a venomous one! Um, no. 


{3} 
My new baby horse is slowly learning what it takes to be a hunter horse. While we work on this I get to ride other horses/ponies at the barn. Please meet me noble steed for the day - Rose. A medium pony that I am way to big for - but she's cute!


{4} 
My darling baby Velvet is, hopefully, finding her new home for a year or so. And thankfully her new child and family are so kind and send pictures!


{5} 
I know I briefly spoke of The Chocolate Fetish in my last post but, seriously, I am having chocolate withdrawals. Please enjoy this picture of a chocolate pump!

Enjoy your Friday!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.