Friday

Friday Funday!

Today I am linking up with these lovely ladies:
 Leslie
Karli

{1} 
My saddle pads are ready to go for show season!
It took me so long to find someone who does outside monograming, but finally I did!
I am so happy with how they turned out and now I am ready to premiere them on schooling day at the horse shows.



{2} 
Booty Barre! 
The gym I am a member at is finally getting a room set up for booty barre and I am so excited.
I have heard people rave about Booty Barre and Pure Barre and have been dying to try it out.


{3} 
Sugar
I apologize if you have already been bombed with info about Maroon 5's music video for Sugar - but honestly it is adorable! I would die of happiness if Maroon 5 showed up at my wedding unannounced!


Link to Video

{4} 
Dessert
I have been on a cupcake (Gigi's Cupcakes) binge recently. I happened to make a few (unexpected) quick trips to Raleigh so of course I picked up cupcakes! This past weekend my mom came to visit and she stopped and picked me up some more cupcakes. After polishing off the last one I told myself I need to cut back. Well yesterday Daniel brought home a Nutella Croissant for me! Ah, so good but so bad!



{5}
Smoothies
I have been cheating on my oven oats recently. As much as I have enjoyed them during this cold and dreary/wet winter in the south - I needed a change. So I started making a breakfast smoothie with strawberries, bananas, oats, chocolate peanut butter, etc - SO good! It is now my new favorite smoothie. Do you have smoothies recipes that you love??

Not my picture










4 comments

  1. I have not seen that video... that is too cute! LOL. Love it!

    I love smoothies with mixed berries, spinach, yogurt, coconut milk, splash of orange juice and flax and chia. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking for new smoothie recipes - so loved this! thank you for sharing… xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can get the entire recipe to you if you want. My breakfast smoothie is oats, strawberries, a banana, a little chocolate peanut butter, chia seeds, two spoonfuls of greek yogurt, and a little almond milk :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.