Wednesday

Get Your Shine On - Makeup Highlighters That Is!

When it comes to makeup I am a huge highlight freak. I have a range of different highlighters that I normally reach for but that doesn't mean I am not continuously on the hunt for another gorgeous highlight shade!

When I heard that there was a gorgeous drugstore brand shade highlighter I just had to get my hands on it. Introducing Milani Bella Chiffon!



I am in love. It is a part of the Milani Bella eyeshadow range but I use it as a highlight on my cheekbones and it is my go to inner corner shade every time I have done my eyes recently.




It is cream/white color with a gorgeous gold tint. The formula itself is very pigmented and finely milled. If you are looking for a good priced highlighter then definitely check this out! 

What is your favorite highlighter? Tell me below!


4 comments

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Awards ♡ All the info over on my blog at ♡ https://amfashionandbeautyblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/21/ive-got-nominated-for-the-liebster-awards-nominations-♡/ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to answer your questions :)

      Delete
  2. The only highlighter I have used is the Benefit one... I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.