Friday

Confession Friday!

Today I am linking up with Leslie to bring you my Friday confessions!



{1} I confess that I still have my Christmas mantle decorations up! I know, I know. I just can't completely let go of the fact that Christmas flew by. Plus it's 25 degrees today so it gives me an excuse to leave it up just a bit longer!

{2} I confess that I have had this weird mental block with jumping the horses around at home. Why? I honestly don't know but tomorrow I am going to move past that. I'm over it and ready to move on. New year means time to get over it, yea?

{3} I confess that I was able to snag a few items from the huge Lilly Pulitzer sale and now it makes me want spring so I can wear everything! 

{4} I confess that I accidentally locked Boone in one of the spare bedrooms the other week and I walked around the house like a made woman trying to find him - naturally I came to the conclusion that he somehow managed to escape from the house and near about lost it. Then I remembered I had entered the spare bedroom and he may have followed me in there. He did! 

{5} I confess that I have so many makeup/beauty goodies to share with you guys and I am very excited about some new things I have gotten my hands on!

{6} I confess that I have really been crushing on these House of Harlow's Sunburst Necklaces. Does any one have one? Should I pull the trigger and get one??


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.