Wednesday

A Little Trip to Asheville

As our Christmas vacation came to a close Daniel and I made a quick little trip to Asheville to play downtown and explore the Biltmore House for the second time.

It was a little warmer than I anticipated (and hoped), but needless to say I ate a lot of good food, drank good beer, walked my butt off at the Biltmore House, and grew my love of chocolate!

Daniel and I went up to Asheville on Sunday and one of our first stops was the Battery Park bookstore and champagne bar! I sadly walked out with only coffee but if I lived in the area I would spend a ton of time there! Definitely check it out if you go to Asheville (well check out everything I mention if you have time!).

We then had lunch at this great latin restaurant named Chorizo. I wasn't sure what to think when Daniel suggested we eat there but holy moly it was so good!

Daniel didn't want his picture taken but I forced him to take one before food.

Then we walked around, explored, bought some honey, went to Lexington Avenue Brewery (aka LaB)

And then I found my calling and true love - The Chocolate Fetish. I wish I took a picture for you but I was so excited and chocolate overwhelmed when I went in that I just started deciding what delicious chocolates I wanted to demolish eat and bring home!

After checking into the hotel Daniel and I went out to dinner at Early Girl Eatery - which I totally recommend by the way. I had the ham and goat cheese quiche and Daniel says the Shrimp and Grits were one of the best he has ever had.

Yum!

The next day Daniel and I checked out of the hotel and headed to Biltmore where I ate more good food and walked forever. Please enjoy the picture overload...






Have you all enjoyed your Holidays?


2 comments

  1. Looks like a great time! My boys are not about getting their picture taken either. But, I am always saying "You HAVE to document!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! Yes, it was a very good time :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.