Friday

Five on Friday!

Any fun Holiday parties this weekend?
Wrapping presents? 
All of the above?

Today I am joining Caroline to bring you 5 on friday!


{1} 
Boone wanted to help me wrap presents the other day so naturally I 'wrapped' him in a scarf!
Adorable, no?

{2} 
My mom sent me a Tarte 12 Days of Christmas calendar! 
I love getting travel sized goodies so that I can try all the new products out and decide what is worth getting at full price.

{3} 
This year I decided to go a little different with my Christmas nails.
Instead of red I ended up doing a purple and did a gold accent nail. The purple is shellac by OPI and the color is Get Cherried Away

{4} 
While it is a long way away...
I can't help but stare at houses that I one day hope to have/build.
My current obsession is this one: 
The porch! 

{5}
I am dying to perfect this hairstyle
So far not so good...


Happy Friday!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.