Monday

Weekend Happenings

I was actually home this weekend and had some very successful happenings.
For starters, I made it to the gym Saturday morning to take Zumba with my favorite instructor!
I haven't been able to do my usual yoga and Zumba on Saturday mornings, for about 2 months, because I have either been out of town, at a horse show, or working and let me just say that I had my butt handed to me Saturday morning.

So what's a girl to do after having her butt whooped at the gym?
Go get her nails done of course! 
...And I caved/went to the dark side again. I ended up with shellac and boy did I miss it! 

While all smelly, but hey my fingers looked nice, I went out and picked up some presents for Daniels family while he worked.
That night Daniel and I attended the barn Christmas Party and it was a blast just like last year.
At one point Bethany, Ashley, and I ended up down in the barn having photo shoots with our horses.
Here is the end result

On Sunday Daniel and I just bummed it because we don't get that opportunity very often. Our day consisted of Supernatural, grocery shopping, and more Supernatural. 
We did get the chance to go to the Simply Natural Creamery and it did not disappoint!


That is one scoop you guys...

So definitely go get yourself some ice cream if you end up in Eastern NC.
Seriously some of the best ice cream I have ever had.

Did you get to do anything exciting/fun this weekend?


1 comment

  1. What a fun weekend!! Super jealous you got your nails done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.