Monday

Alcohol&Painting, cupcake mania, and sickness


Are you impressed? I thought it turned out pretty well considering my anxiety level was through the roof - perfectionist problems - and I am quite sick.

I would suggest that everyone goes and paints/drinks alcohol! I had to skip out on alcohol time since I did not feel good but the painting was fun! 
On Sunday I drove to Raleigh to partake in a Bridesmaid sleepover to celebrate the upcoming wedding of our good friends Mitzi and Tyler. 
So we went painting! I was a little rebel and and added purple leaves instead of hot pink. I also added purple to the tail feathers instead of blue and hot pink. Art is all about creativity right?!

Our finished masterpieces! 

After our paintings were complete we headed off to enjoy good Mexican food, talk about the bachlorette party, watch Netflix, and play Phase Ten. If you like card games I suggest you play Phase Ten.

Unfortunately my night took a turn for the worst when I got a piece of mascara stuck under my lid and then my sickness hit a whole new level.

Since I didn't sleep much and haven't been able to eat I left for home late this morning in hopes that I would make it home safely. Before I left I had to make a quick stop at Gigi's Cupcakes since I no longer have access to one - it's tragic - and I may have went a little crazy...


Yum! While I may not be able to eat one yet, I can tell you that they smell incredibly good!

Did you all have a good weekend? Can you believe how close we are to Christmas! I am so excited!
In light of Christmas being right around the corner I want to share with you, probably, one of the best Christmas songs I have heard..

Enjoy!


2 comments

  1. I did one of those sips and strokes once and I was SO anxious I was going out of my mind because I am a total perfectionist. haha! Sounds like a wonderful weekend, feel better before Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain! It was fun when I relaxed a bit :) Thank you!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.