Monday

Today I Will Be Happier Than a Bird With a French Fry

With all the stress that surrounds the Holidays I have to take the time to remind myself that today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry!

It all started Saturday morning when I finally had to chance to do yoga (can you say no longer flexible?!) and zumba on Saturday morning! I haven't been able to do this for months so I was thrilled to get back into it.
After having my own personal zumba lesson I was able to pick an ornament from the box at the gym and low and behold it had that great little quote on it!

My luck continued as Daniel ended up getting off work early and we were able to go to lunch and binge on Supernatural!

Sunday I had to work but Daniel and I were able to run a few errands and clean the house!

This morning I spent quality time with my girl in case she goes off to a new person for a little bit


Enjoying our trail ride with Bethany and Ashley (not pictured)

Tonight we were able to go see Christmas lights at a place called Mike's farm!


I wish we had gotten a better picture!


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.