Tuesday

November Favorites!

Hello December! 
I am so thrilled that it is December because I am such a Christmas fanatic.

So November flew by but that does not mean I didn't fall in love with a few makeup items!














This is the palette I have traveled with recently. It is very versatile and includes a full size Tarte Amazonian blush as well as a highlighter and bronzer. 

I like this foundation because it really does have good coverage and it has SPF 15. I like using my beauty blender to apply this foundation because of the coverage. A little goes a long way! 

After doing a cat eye I love outlining my cat eye and glaming it up a little. I included a swatch so you can see the glimmer of gold. It is hard to capture it on camera but definitely check it out. 

I have had this product for a while and loved it but then I forgot about it. I recently rediscovered it and am a total fan of applying it under my eyes after finishing my eye makeup to brighten and illuminate my under eye area. It also makes your eye makeup appear crisper.

Adore this product. I love caviar sticks because they are so long lasting and the range of colors is great. Amethyst is swatched in the middle above. It definitely glistens a bit more in real life but you can definitely wear it everyday by itself or put eye shadow on top. 

It is no secret that I love Revlon Lip Butters because they are so comfortable to wear. Red Velvet is actually a nice pigmented red. It is not as dark and scary as some lipsticks but it is definitely a very pretty red on the lips. I also swatched it so you could have an idea of what the color looks like.


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.