Wednesday

Quick and Easy Pizza Roll Ups



Don't those look good?

I know, I could have taken a better picture but you are lucky to even have one before I devoured it!
  
Meet your fast, yummy, and fairly healthy new meal - Pizza Roll Ups

Here is what you'll need:
Wheat tortillas 

Marinara sauce 

Light shredded mozzarella cheese

What you do:
Scoop some sauce onto your wheat tortilla

Place cheese (and whatever else you please) on top of your pizza

Place on a cooking sheet and stick in the oven for 5 minutes on 350 degrees

Done! 
It is that simple and that is why I made one after getting home from the barn (and not eating) until 4 this afternoon. Phew!

You can add anything you want to yours. I was lazy today because I was starving and just slapped some cheese on mine but spinach, onions, olives, mushrooms, etc would also be good!

Please enjoy!


2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.