Wednesday

Current Makeup Wishlist

Being a makeup addict means that there is always something out there in the makeup world that I want. I told myself I have enough makeup because I do, but that hasn't stopped me from wanting more! Even though I am failing at taking a makeup buying hiatus, I DID clean out all of my makeup and get rid of things that was either very old and gunky or stuff that I just don't use/turned out to not be so good. 

In hind sight I should of kept a hunk of all that stuff because I could of made a blog post out of disappointing items...I'll do that next time.

Even though I am trying not to pull the trigger on these wanted items, yet, I still wanted to share!

Mac Face and Body Foundation



Living in a hot/humid state means that finding a foundation that stays on my face all the time is hard! I have heard absolutely wonderful things about this foundation. It is water based which really helps it stay all day long while you sweat. This is a definite want! I have told myself I cannot purchase it until I am out of my current foundation.


Tarte Maracuja Oil


I have wanted this for such a long time but haven't pulled the trigger because I always thought why do I need an oil? And the price tag isn't exactly small. I received a small Maracuja oil in my Tarte advent calendar - then I proceeded to fall in love. It feels so luxurious, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily, and I really do think it has slightly helped my complexion/dryness during the wild winter here in the south (70 one day and 39 with rain the next - ugh!).


Chanel Soleil De Tan


I will be truthful and say that I do not see this product floating into my hands anytime soon because it is pricey - and I'm currently obsessed with another bronzer that will be discussed soon! I have watched and listened to beauty bloggers/youtube beauty girls rave about this stuff and I know that I would love it. First of all it is so natural looking! It is also a cream product which is music to my ears. Even though it is pricey, you may be able to justify that because a little goes a long way from what people are saying.

Tarte Tartelette Palette


I will not be purchasing this. I CANNOT. I have plenty of palettes. If I didn't have a plethora of other palettes I would most definitely purchase this. Look at all those beautiful neutral shades. Gorgeous.

I know most of these products are on the expensive side of the cosmetics spectrum, and that is exactly why they are on my wish list! Some of this stuff I have wanted for a long time and could go on wanting them for a while :) I did have a few drugstore products that I have been eyeing but I went and picked them up this weekend since I can actually afford them, haha!

So tell me...What is on your makeup/cosmetic wish list?


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.