Friday

Friday Favorites!

Linking up with these wonderful ladies:

Let's go!

1::
Yes, I am sitting on my sleeping horse. He was enjoying his down time before his first show this week!

2:: 
I decided to try this stuff and drank it for breakfast one morning. Not only did it taste pretty good but it also kept me full longer than I anticipated! I may be trying a few more of these in the near future.

3::
I made Valentine's for the kiddos that I watch. Target is my go to for cute little baggies like these!

4::
Remi at his first show! I unfortunately didn't get to watch him go yesterday but I am excited to see how he does today!

5::
I told myself that I would be good and not buy any Girl Scout Cookies this year. I actually succeeded! ...And then Daniel brought a box of Thin Mints to me. It is safe to say that half the box is already gone.


2 comments

  1. i've bought 5 boxes of cookies - all for myself! I mean I HAVE to buy and support the girls don't I? :)

    TRISH

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.