Friday

Hello Friday!

Join in by linking up with these ladies!
Karli
Leslie




{1} 
Please meet my new Youtube obsession! Nikketutorials. This girl is hysterical! Some videos may have a few curse words but overall she's pretty toned down. Her Katy Perry Superbowl look is beautiful!

Link Here!


{2} 
Breakfast for dinner is a favorite around here and lately we have been enjoying poached eggs on top of risotto cakes. We had an egg down at one point so we had to resort to making the egg in the ramekin this time. Thankfully Daniel enjoys cooking and I enjoy eating :)



{3} 
As we all know I have a Netflix obsession. Recently Daniel and I have been watching Peaky Blinders and I have found my new Netflix addiction! I had never even heard of it until I was flicking through Netflix and figured I would give it a shot. Definitely worth it!



{4}
As promised here are our final paint your own pottery products! My lip has herpes...
I have no idea what happened since it did not have a mark beforehand. Daniel calls it a beauty mark. 

Daniel's Old/Worn Out Mug


Boone wanted to help

{5}
The nursing school debacle. I have had so much trouble with my transcripts showing up at the correct locations which as caused a lot of stress on my end. Little do they know that I am already prepared so I really hope I get in!




2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.