Wednesday

Thoughts On: Wet and Wild 1 Step WonderGel

Last week I talked about the Essence Gel Nail Color and while I was impressed with that (especially for the price point - $1.99!) I think I have found my new favorite gel polish.


I currently have two colors and am trying to restrain my self from buying more - thankfully my Target only has 4 or 5 shades so that has kept me at bay.

I bought Stay Classy and It's Sher-bert Day. There are 18 shades in total and I want almost all of them. My Target needs to step their game up and get some more of these. Ulta doesn't have them, so I guess I need to go try the drugstores. 

As stated in previous posts, I do not expect nail polish to come close to lasting a week (or even 5 days on me) because I abuse them like crazy.

With the Wet and Wild's 1 Step WonderGel I had a solid four days of wear before I started to see some chipping at the tips of my nails. I never had any big hunks of polish come off and not all my nails showed wear.

The price point for these is $4.99 and I managed to get a dollar off of each polish because they had a little coupon attached. There is no base and top coat to go along with this, which I like because I tend to stick to my favorite base and top coats regardless of whether or not a brand pushes that there is a specific top and base coat to use with a product. 

It's Sher-bert Day!

Stay Classy

These polishes applied well and I had opaque coverage in one coat. The formula was not streaky and multiple people commented on my 'shellac' nails. 

Have you given these polishes a try? Let me know if you have and if there are any colors I need to get my hands on!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.