Wednesday

March Favorites









Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation
At this moment, I have found my new favorite foundation. I have seen mixed reviews on this but I think that really has to do with your skin type. I have pretty normal skin and find that this foundation sits on my face beautifully. If you are in the market for a new foundation and have a normal skin type then check this out!


Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
I know that people have loved this for a while but I recently started using it and I can see why! The colors are nice and they blend so nicely that you can get a beautiful contour and highlight while still looking natural. 


Mac Eyeshadows in Woodwinked and Expensive Pink
I know I have mentioned Woodwinked a number of times, but that is because I always find my self reaching for it again. I also recently pulled out Expensive Pink and realized that the two make a beautiful combo. Since I will be starting nursing school in the fall I am all about shortening my makeup routine. This past weekend I put Woodwinked on my entire lid and used Expensive Pink and a Mac 217 brush to blend out Wood Winked. The final result reminded me of a sunset. 


NYX Slide on Eye Pencil in Glitzy Gold
I am so in love with this eyeliner formula. I was on the hunt for a gold eyeliner for a while and stumbled upon this one but didn't realize how much I would love it. It is safe to say that I will be purchasing more of these!




What are your favorites for the month of March? Let me know!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.