Wednesday

Movin On Up

This past weekend was a special one because, not only was it my first horse show of the year, but I was able to move up to the next division.
We may have had a few bumpy moments, but overall it had many good moments and I now have more/new things to work on. While Remi has much to learn, and I have many things to work on, we helped each other out when needed during the show.


After a long week the boys were ready to head home!

During my time in Raleigh, I ate lots of good food and thoroughly enjoyed my Chicken and Waffles from PG Werths. 


This past weekend seemed to be a disappointment to me at first - read: I'm super hard on myself - but after reflecting on the weekend I realized that the rough moments were minimal and they aren't a hard fix. Overall, I had more good moments than bad and it is a milestone. I have to start somewhere! Now it is time to regroup and practice.

Overall it was a good weekend and has led me to see the positive in my mistakes and how to correct them. 

P.S. Sorry for the lack of updates. I am trying to get nursing stuff taken care of this week - it's a bit more than I anticipated but exciting none the less! 

Hope you all are having a good week!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.