Monday

Birthday Weekend

Last week I became another year older and (hopefully) another year wiser. 

The day of my Birthday I spent most the day with a friend while Nick worked and then that night Nick took me to dinner!
Then that weekend Nick and I headed to my parents and celebrated some more.

Saturday night the whole family went to dinner and we ate some wonderful food. I also ate way too much dessert but I don't regret it.




Ash also enjoyed hated the B-day fun when Nick stuck a bow on him.


I had a very nice and relaxing weekend and am looking forward to enjoying all of the beautiful weather this week! I hope you all had a good weekend.



2 comments

  1. Those desserts look amazing!! So happy you had a great birthday, you both are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a fantastic weekend as well.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.