Friday

Friday Favorites!

Hello and happy Friday! 
Today I am linking up with Amanda and Karli to talk about my Friday favorites!



+ Favorite Thing I Made This Week

When I was younger, and ate crappy food, I use to love Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza's. Well I found a recipe for it and made my own earlier this week! P.S. It was really good.


You can find the recipe here

+ Favorite Song

I'm going to admit that I wasn't a fan of this song at first but now I love it. 



+ Favorite Workout 




Walking my nuggets! Yesterday we went on an hour long walk with my friend Amanda and her standard sized Aussie Koda. The weather was so nice here earlier this week so we took advantage of it and got some extra exercise in on top of our gym routines. 

+ Favorite Quote


Rejection is part of life. Schools reject us, jobs reject us, people reject us, etc. In the end we all end up where we need to be and go in the direction we need to go - so it will be okay. Rejection is frustrating and hurtful but it will all work out.

+ Funnies

While I eagerly anxiously await to hear back from the last three nursing schools I applied to.




When I decided to be adventurous last night and get this 2oz whiskey pour that is a mystery (like a mystery dumdum as the waitress told me) and created by a whiskey connoisseur. 

P.s. I'm pretty sure I drank pure gasoline.

When people ask how I feel about dessert.


Happy Friday everyone!


7 comments

  1. I used to love the Taco Bell Mexican pizza's too, so cool to have a recipe I can try on my own. Sweet pops enjoying the weather! I hope you get to do more of that this weekend and it's wonderful and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love TB Mexican pizza! I want to try to make it at home!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pets and these are very cute pets. I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely all these pets are really looking gorgeous.love to see this type of love

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.