Friday

Friday Favorites!

I hope your week has been filled with lovely warm weather like mine has been! I also hope you are able to enjoy some nice weather this weekend because we have made it to Friday!

Linking up with Amanda and Karli!


+ Favorite Song



+ Newest Recipe I Want To Try

I stumbled across this healthy chicken salad recipe on Facebook and I cannot wait to try it out!

I will let you know what I think in the upcoming week.


+ Newest Obsession

Buff Bake. If you are a fan of almond butter or peanut butter then you have to try this! I had seen it around for a while but never took the plunge and tried it. I bought a few of the sample pouches and am hooked. I have to go buy some full size ones. I am just deciding on the flavors that I want...


+ Favorite Game

Neko Atsume



So it looks boring as all get out but it's actually addicting and I don't know why. It is a passive game where you buy toys, food, and accessories in order to have cats show up in your yard. You can then take pictures, expand your yard, find rare cats, etc. It seems boring as all get out but I find myself checking it from time to time throughout the day to check on the cats and amass more stuff. I'm becoming the iPhone cat lady.


+ Funnies

 No gifs today. Instead, I have funny pictures that I have collected over the past few weeks.





Happy Friday!



1 comment

  1. Ha ha ha, love those funnies!! Mime Posner rocks and so do you love!! I hope it's a super happy and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.