Friday

Friday Favorites!

Another Friday! The weeks just keep on flying by!
Linking up with these lovely ladies: Amanda and Karli.




+ Friday Feel Good/Favorite Video

No music today but instead I want to share one of the most adorable commercials. 


Adorable! 


+ Favorite Finds

It's all about the animals this week! I have been finding all sorts of cute things.

Spotted this little guy while going on a trail ride!

Saw this guy while out on a walk this morning. Just chilling in a neighborhood.


+Favorite Moment This Week

It's starting to feel real! I went and ordered my scrubs for nursing school today!! They may not be flattering but they sure are comfy!





+ Favorite New Thing

I now understand the obsession with Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. While I currently eat it with a spoon because I really am a terrible person, I will soon come up with other ways to enjoy it. Do yourself a favor and go try it if you haven't!




+ Funnies







Happy Friday!


1 comment

  1. I still need to try that cookie butter.. looks soooo good!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.