Wednesday

{Healthy} Chicken Salad!

Hello lovelies! 
I apologize for being MIA earlier this week, but I am back with a chicken salad recipe that I think is going to be a new staple in my food repetroire. 

Please click here for the original recipe.


Here's what I did:

Cook and shred 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup red onion
3/4 cup sliced honey crisp apples
1 cup sliced red seedless grapes
1/2 sliced almonds
1/2 fresh lemon
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 7oz container of Fage Greek Yogurt (I used about 6oz)
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients into large dish and mix!

It's that simple and that good!
I eat mine with croissants, granny smith apples, or blue chips. Yum! 
I think I am going to try it on romaine next. 

I hope you all are having a good week!!







Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.