Friday

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday everyone!
Today I am linking up with Amanda and Karli. Go to their blogs to join the link-ups!



1//  Favorite Song




2// Favorite Workout
  
       


3// New Recipe to Try

Please take a moment to check out THIS peanut butter cup oatmeal! 


4// Favorite Highlights

Don't quote me on this but I am thinking of subtly changing my hair up a bit. My natural color is a dark blond/light brown (depending on who you ask) and I have seen these beautiful caramel highlights and kinda want to go in that direction.


5// Funnies

When I found out that I got into my first choice nursing school


p.s. Do any of you remember those commercials?! I loved them.


Have a lovely weekend!






4 comments

  1. Those highlights are gorgeous! And I had to laugh at brushing the teeth, a lot of times I brush my teeth in the evening and wish I hadn't because I want another piece of chocolate, LOL! I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did change my hair up a bit and it is slightly like the picture and I love it!

      Delete
  2. I love blogilates!! Such a great routine.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.