Wednesday

Easy Breakfast Casserole

Today I am going to share a recipe that I discovered from Tasty. It is their easy brunch bake.



What you'll need:

6 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
12 eggs

1/2 onion, diced
5 oz Canadian bacon, diced
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp. chives, chopped
+I added orange peppers as well

Directions:

Spray baking dish with pam

Place biscuits on bottom of baking dish

Combine rest of ingredients in bowl and pour on top of biscuits

Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.

Overall, this turned out pretty good. I think I may substitute the biscuits for hash browns as the biscuits for to heavy for me, but Nick liked them. I would also suggest using a bigger baking pan because it took my casserole a solid hour to cook completely. 

I am definitely making this again as well as trying out a healthier casserole that my dad made this past weekend. 

Do you have any favorite breakfast bake recipes? Share them in the comments!




1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.