Wednesday

Crockpot Lasagna

Today I am sharing you a recipe that I recently tried out - crockpot lasagna!
I made mine without meat but you can definitely add some if you wish!






What you will need:
-Barilla Lasagna Noodles (I used whole grain)
-24 oz Part Skim Ricotta Cheese or Cottage Cheese
-Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
-Baby Spinach
-One 24oz Bottle of Pasta Sauce


Directions: 
-Cover the bottom of crockpot with thin layer of pasta sauce
-Break up and cover bottom of crock pot with lasagna noodles
-Spread/place ricotta and mozzarella on top
-Place spinach/greens on top of cheese
-Repeat the layers by placing another layer of lasagna noodles on top, pasta sauce, cheese, and greens.
-Finish the final layer by placing lasagna noodles on top. Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce and mozzarella to finish it out.
-Bake on low for 5-6 hours and let sit for at least one hour once cooked. 

This recipe is so good. I really wasn't expecting a whole lot when I tried this out but I am just letting you know that it is incredibly good!




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.