Friday

Friday Favorites!

Woo, this week has been a busy one! I haven't had much time to sit and that is why I am slacking in the blog department. 
I love posting my Friday Favorites so I knew I couldn't skip it!
As always, I am linking up with the lovely Amanda.


1) Favorite Moment Of The Week

I literally had a dream come true this week. I have always wanted beautiful pictures of my horses and it has finally happened. I am still waiting for all the photos but she gave me a sneak peak while I wait!

Remi 

Velvet

I seriously can't even contain my excitement! There are shots of me with the horses as well and I will bombard you with horse pictures for a bit...you have been warned.


2) Favorite Song



3) Favorite Workout

I have become a booty barre addict. I started taking the class on Saturdays and love how hard they make me work! Sadly I will miss them the next two weekends but I'll get back to them! Here is a workout that I will be doing at home this weekend since I can't make it to the gym.



4) Favorite New Find

The other night I did a Wine and Design painting - but it wasn't any ordinary Wine and Design painting! It was a Wine and Design on Wheels so not only did I get to paint in a private room in a restaurant, but you also had a drink included in your purchase price! It was so much fun and I plan on doing another one. We painted an abstract pineapple and I tried the specially created drink for the event, the tipsy pineapple. It was so good. It was a combination of vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, and champagne - yummy! 

Before

After


5) Favorite Funnies






3 comments

  1. The photos of your horse turned out GORGEOUS
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, those pictures are stunning!! Need to check out that workout!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.