Wednesday

First Impression: NYX Xtreme Lip Creme

Hello and welcome back to another first impression post.
Today I am talking about the NYX Xtreme Lip Creme in Nude Peach Fuzz.


So what do I think?
Im still on the fence about this product and will definitely wear it a few more times before making an ultimate decision.

I absolutely love the color! It is beautiful for the spring and the summer. What I am not so sure about is the texture. The texture is thicker than I expected so I have to work on my application technique. 
It doesn't last if you eat anything but it does stick on my lips while drinking.


NYX Xtreme Lip Creme retails for $5.99 at Ulta and I do think for the price point it is a reasonable buy. Have you tried the NYX Xtreme Lip Creme? If so, do you like it and how do you apply it? 

I hope you all are having a good week!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.