Friday

Friday Favorites!


Linking up with Amanda and Karli to bring you my Friday favorites!



1) Favorite New Discovery 



I try not to indulge in Ben and Jerry's too much because - lets face it - I can devour it all in one sitting. When I saw that this Ben and Jerry's, made with almond milk, had hit my grocery store I just had to have it because I love almond milk, peanut butter, and cookies. Let me just say WOW - this stuff is so good. I had to stop myself from buying it when I went grocery shopping again. 


2) Favorite Song



I have recently started loving G-eazy. Now, the song I posted does have some mature language so if that is not your style then don't listen to it. The song is catchy and I really like working out to his songs in general.


3) Favorite Makeup Find



I have loved Tarte's makeup for a long time - especially their Lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint. Not only is the formula comfortable to wear but it lasts on my lips for a few hours even if I eat. I have a few of the matte lip tints and forgot about them when I went crazy buying liquid lipsticks. Well, Ulta recently sent out their 20% off your entire purchase coupons for platinum members and I decided that I couldn't leave without the matte lip tint in the color Envy. Apparently on the Tarte website Envy is part of the lippie lingerie matte tint. The envy I have is in the old packaging. All I can say is that I want all of the colors in the lippie lingerie line.


4) Favorite Workout


I am still all about my abs recently as bathing suit season is approaching!


5) Funnies

One of my best friends turned 21 last week and while our night didn't exactly go down this way...we weren't that far off. Please enjoy Ashley's proposed timeline of events for her 21st.



Instead of posting two of the almost identical photos, here is what she said for 6:00 - pretends to be sober at dinner



That's all she wrote! Have a great weekend!

Want an easy but delicious recipe for this coming week? Check out my new favorite crockpot recipe here!



2 comments

  1. I need to try that Ben and Jerrys!! Thats so cool they make it with almond mlik!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.