Friday

Friday Favorites

Today's Friday favorites are a bit random because I have some stuff to share and I need some advice so if you can relate please, please, comment below and let me know your thoughts!

Linking up with Karli and Amanda!


1) Favorite Find

Maybe not everyone experiences this feeling but I LOATHE shopping for white pants. After trying on a million about 10 pairs of white jeans I am happy to say that I found a pair that I love. The AG Farrah Skinny jeans are fantastic and oh so comfortable.



2) A Not So Favorite Problem

I am struggling with my workout shoes! I received a pair of Brook's Pure Cadence 4 running shoes for Christmas and I love them. The color, the support...but they are tight across my metatarsals. I don't have wide feet and I kept thinking they would give a bit once I broke them in, but they haven't and they hurt. I really want to stick to Brooks and am thinking the Brook's women's Glycerin 13 will be better for me. I use to use Asics Tri-Noosa and they were rather comfortable so I don't know what to do. Any suggestions??

Brook's Glycerin 13


Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 10 GR


3) Favorite (Currently Watching) Shows

I had stopped watching Netflix for a while (*GASP*  I know!) but decided that I was bored with TV and went back to my beloved Netflix and low and behold there are new seasons of How To Get Away With Murder and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! Commence Netflix and Chill - and by chill I mean lay on the couch with Boone and Ash while Nick is working.

Boone says Hello


4) Favorite Song

Iggy Azalea - Team


So catchy.


5) Funnies

When Netflix asks if 'I'm still there?' like it is judging me for my binge watching.


When Nick says he is going to organize the garage/tinker with his tools.



When you spend forever in the completely full waiting room to be drug tested for nursing school and the guy who squeezed in next to you casually tries to tell you that you must be freezing in that workout tank-top.


Anytime I go out and stay out past midnight.



When the dogs follow me into the bathroom.




Have a great weekend!


1 comment

  1. Love those white jeans! Jeans in general are just not fun to shop for haha
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.