Friday

Friday Favorites!

Welcome back to another Friday Favorites! As always, I am linking up with the lovely Amanda, Karli, and Christina


1) Favorite Moment Of The Week

Nick surprised me earlier this week by taking me to see the Budweiser Clydesdales! This was such an exciting moment for me. This moment was literally so much fun - even though I wasn't allowed to touch them and of course I tried since that's what us horse people do! Regardless, it was still a wonderful moment and I'm so happy I got to see them!







2) Favorite New Find

This past weekend I met up with my mom in Raleigh and found these nail tattoos! They are so awesome. I have 'attempted' designs and it's difficult, but now I have the solution! I can have cute designs and you literally tattoo them onto your nail! You can find the nail tattoos here!






3) Favorite New Snack *Update*

If you didn't see my post on Wednesday about how I am loving roasted cauliflower check it out here!
I do have an update to the post for those of you who may have read it...apparently olive oil will smoke at high temperatures. I have had no problem with my oven but just incase you are worried you can substitute olive oil with vegetable oil and add a little garlic for flavor!




4) Favorite Workout







5) Funnies

When the humidity finally kicks in.



How I look while walking the dogs.



When I eat all the bread at a restaurant.


Have a great weekend!


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.