Tuesday

Life Lately

Hello!
Sorry about being MIA, but as we all know life gets in the way from time to time and one of the first things to get neglected is the blog.

So what have I been doing? Well, I have been watching plans change on an hourly basis recently and now everything is starting to calm down.
So last week I not only visited my cousin at a horse show, but I also got to play dress up in western wear.


Not going to lie, it was a lot of fun! 
The next morning I was suppose to leave for a horse show of my own but Remi ended up with an abscess and came home to recover with the hopes of going to week two of the show. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for his abscess to pop so I have to miss out on week two as well.

While the weekend may not have turned out as planned, I still had a good time! Ashley, Nick, and I attended a Kentucky Derby party and had a grand time!



At the end of the night we stopped by the barn to visit my boy and girl. Velvet posed for her picture like the diva she is and Remi hobbled over to say hello as well.



So that's everything that has been going on in my life currently! How has your life been?

Stay tuned for new ELF makeup that I am loving and I bought some stuff during ColourPop's 20% off sale that I will also be sharing!





2 comments

  1. Love your derby outfit, can't wait to hear the ELF review!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.